Welcome to Drsheens Privilege Cards
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
“Personal data” means any information that enables us to identify you or the beneficiary of your transaction with us, directly or indirectly, such as name, email, address, telephone number, any form of identification number or one or more factors specific to you or your beneficiary’s identity.
We are committed to complying with applicable data protection laws and will ensure that personal data is:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes;
- Accurate and kept up to date;
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about;
- Kept securely.
DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII). We acquire PII that may include, in certain contexts, your Full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, your health records and history, photographs, phone number, home address, your physical and mental health conditions etc.
- Formal Identification Information: Government issued identity documents such as a Passport, Driver’s License, Aadhar Card etc.
- Financial Information: Bank account information and details of financial transactions that you made through our services.
- Employment Information: Office location, job title, and/or description of role etc.
- Correspondence: Survey responses, information provided to our support team or user research team.
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
While you are able to visit our site and remain anonymous Drsheens Privilege Cards may still collect non-personal information about your use of our website (e.g. Your internet browser, operating system, ip address, connection speed, and the domain name of your internet service provider). Such information may be gathered by the following methods:
- Cookies(including local shared objects) are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your device’s hard drive which work by assigning to your computer a unique number that has no meaning outside our site. Cookies do not generally contain any personal information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually configure your browser to prevent this. Not accepting cookies may make certain features of the Drsheens Privilege Cards website unavailable to you.
- IP address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your mobile device or computer whenever you begin services with an internet service provider. Each time you access our site and each time you request one of our pages, the server logs your ip address.
- Other information we may collect automatically: We may automatically receive and record the following information on our server logs:
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We collect your data when you interact with us through following means:
- When you access our website.
- When registering for our Health Privilege Card.
- When you disclose your Personal Information with us while accessing our services
- When accessing other services provided by Drsheens Privilege Cards
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Authentication: We use your data to verify and authenticate you, when you access your account with us.
- Service Improvements: We analyze your usage of our services, use your data to understand how our services are being used and how we can improve them. In general, we analyze aggregated data, rather than specific user data. We may, however, need to analyze a specific case to address a specific problem.
- For providing customer support:We use your data to communicate with you for resolving your queries and concerns.
- Customizing your experience: We use your data to personalize the service to you.
- Sending personalized notifications: We use your personal data to send personalized notifications to you.
- To ensure network and data security: We process your personal information in order to enhance security, monitor and verify identity or service access, combat spam or other malware or security risks and to comply with applicable security laws and regulations. The threat landscape on the internet is constantly evolving, which makes it more important than ever that we have accurate and up-to-date information about your use of Drsheens Privilege Cards
- Advertising:We use your data to display ads and send you offers.
- Exercising our rights:Where reasonably necessary, we use your data to exercise our legal rights and prevent abuse of our service. For example, we may use your data to detect and prevent fraud, spam, or content that violates our terms of service.We use your data where we are legally required to do so. For example, we may need to gather your data to respond to a subpoena or court order.
- Protecting your information:Where appropriate, we may anonymize, backup, and delete certain data.
- For research and development: We process your personal information to better understand the way you use and interact with Drsheens Privilege Cards Services. In addition, we use such information to customize, measure, and improve Drsheens Privilege Cards features and the content and layout of our website and to add new services based on your preference. We may use algorithms and other automated means to implement any of the above.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR DATA
We share data with third parties as follows:
- Authorized vendors:We may share your data with third-party vendors that help us operate our services, process payments, and comply with your instructions and our contractual obligations. This includes payment processors, content delivery networks (cdns), cloud-based hosting services, monitoring services, email service providers, quality assurance and testing vendors, fraud and abuse prevention vendors, customer relations management (crm) vendors.
- Advertising:We may share your data with advertising companies to display relevant ads to you. Unless you expressly agree, we will not share or sell your name, email address, or physical address with such persons.
- Analytics:We may share your data with persons who provide analytics showing how customers are using our services.
- Affiliates and advisors:We may share your data with our affiliates, and our auditors and advisors for planning, financial reporting, accounting, auditing, tax filings, and legal compliance.
- Certain legal situations:We may share your data where we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or in connection with a corporate transaction.
- Aggregated or anonymized information:We may publicly disclose non-personal aggregated or anonymized information such as our number of visitors and registered users.
OUR DATA RETENTION POLICY
We retain your data for as long as you have a membership account with us . When you close your membership account with us, we will delete your personal information. We may retain logs of automatically collected information (for internal analytics); your email address; your tax information; communications with you; and your transactional information (for auditing, tax, and financial purposes). When we no longer have a business reason for retaining data, we will delete or anonymize it.
If we receive a legal process pertaining to your account, we will retain your data for as long as we in good faith believe it is necessary to comply with the legal process. Similarly, if we believe that your account has been involved in wrongdoing, we may preserve your data to defend or assert our rights.
SECURITY MEASURES FOR SAFEGUARDING YOUR INFORMATION
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information. These include, but are not limited to, internal reviews of: (a) our data collection practices ; (b) storage and processing practices; (c) electronic security measures; and (d) physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Drsheens Privilege Cards store personal information. All our employees, contractors and agents who access personal information are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution or unauthorized use or disclosure of personal information.
THIRD-PARTY APP SITE AND LINKS
Our website may contain links to third parties who may collect personal information and non-personal information directly from you. Additionally, we may use third parties to provide components of contents provided by us. In either case, such third parties may have separate privacy policies and data collection practices, independent of Drsheens Privilege Cards. Drsheens Privilege Cards (a) has no responsibility or liability for these independent service providers policies or actions; (b) is not responsible for the privacy practices such third parties(c) does not make any warranties or representations about the contents, products or services offered on such platforms.
PRIVACY COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
If you believe that we have not complied with our obligations under this Privacy Notice, or the applicable law, you may have the right to make a complaint to relevant authorities or Court. But we would encourage you to let us know about any complaint you might have against us to Drsheens Privilege Cards and we will respond in line with our complaints solving procedure – our contact details are set out in the contact us section below.
CONTACT Drsheens Privilege Cards