Terms & Conditions
These Terms and conditions will constitute a binding agreement between Drsheens Privilege Cards and you as a user of our services. Your usage of our services will be deemed as your acceptance to these Terms and if you do not agree to any of these terms please do not access our website, our Privilege Cards and related services.
YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, revocable, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access and use our Services.We reserve all rights in our products and services and are not expressly granted to you by these Terms.
You may not modify, or use the Drsheens Privilege Cards services or any other services provided by us for any purpose not permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Such prohibited use violates these Terms and may be a violation of the copyrights and/or trademarks protected by us.
You should not decompile,reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the codes used in our website into a readable format in order to examine the construction of our website and should not create other products in whole or in part. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the services provided by us.
COPYRIGHT OR LIMITED LICENCE
Unless otherwise indicated, the Services and all contents on our website and Privileged Cards including, without limitation Drsheens Privilege Cards logo, designs, text, graphics, pictures, videos, information, data, software, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof, (collectively, the “Drsheen Materials”) are the proprietary property of Drsheens Privilege Cards or its licensors and are governed and protected under laws of India and other applicable laws.
ELIGIBILITY AND LEGAL CAPACITY
Inorder to register for Drsheens Privilege Cards services you should be at least 18 years of age. If you are below the age of 18 and if you wish to avail Drsheen services you can access such services only under the supervision of your parents or guardian,subject to their acceptance of these Terms. In no event Drsheens Privilege Cards will be responsible for any loss or damage occurred to any minor by using our services. If a minor is accessing our services it is deemed that they are accessing it under the supervision of parents/guardian and such parents/guardian has accepted these Terms and conditions.
Drsheens Privilege Cards GENERAL TERMS
- Members must present their cards in order to redeem the discount offered by Drsheens Privilege Cards.
- The card is not transferable or exchangeable and should only be used for intended purposes.
- The Privileges are only available during the tenure of active membership.
- Drsheens Privilege Cards is not responsible in case of card loss, misuse or theft of the issued card, omission or any fraudulent act from the part of the cardholder or for improper use of the issued privilege cards.
- Drsheens Privilege Cards reserves the right to amend the Privileges offered for each card at its sole discretion with or without notice from time to time.
- Your membership of Drsheens Privilege Cards is valid for a period of one year from the date of Issue of Membership.
- We do not charge you automatically at the end of each billing cycle. For continuing the services once the membership has expired you should renew your membership by paying the applicable fees.
- The renewal of the membership should be made either before expiry of the term of membership or within a maximum of 5 working days post expiry (grace period).
- If the membership is not renewed within the grace period your membership will be automatically cancelled and in such cases for continuing your membership with us you should contact the Drsheens Privilege Cards office for re-registration.
- Drsheens Privilege Cards reserves the rights and power to reject any renewal or re-registration request in case of any disputes.
- The members of Drsheens Privilege Cards Privilege Card may upgrade from one package to a higher package any time they wish.
- While upgrading to a higher package the members will be charged for the time elapsed on the previous period in the previous pack, and the remaining balance (in ₹) in previous pack can be deducted from the amount payable towards the new membership as membership fees. For example, if a person who took the individual plan for ₹500 wishes to upgrade to a gold plan of ₹1000 after 1 month of issuing the membership, the person will have to pay ₹750. That is 1000 (new membership fee) – 250 i. e. (500*(6÷12)) (Balance in old membership fees paid)= ₹750.
- In any case, the amount once paid will not be refunded or returned by Drsheens Privilege Cards. The amount can be adjusted in case of an upgrade of the package.
- If you wish you may cancel your membership with us at any time.
- The amount once paid to Drsheens Privilege Cards privilege cards cannot be returned or refunded to the members, even on cancellation of membership.
- If Drsheens Privilege Cards find any kind of fraud or malpractice by the members, the firm has every right to terminate the membership of such member(s) without any prior notice and liability.
- In any other cases, if a membership is being terminated, the firm will send a notice via the registered mobile number/ email address of the card holder.
CARD REPLACEMENT POLICY
In case of card loss or damage to the card, the customer should report immediately to Drsheens Privilege Cards office either through email, in person or through registered mobile number and a new/ duplicate card will be issued by charging the applicable fees. Also incase of upgradation from existing plan new card will be issued based on the selected plan. Following are the steps and conditions for reissuing of lost card:
- . Only the owner of the lost card can claim a new card.
- . The claimant has to inform the loss of card to Drsheens Privilege Cards office within one week.
- The claimant has to submit the details as per the Documents List for Lost Card Liability Cover.
- After the verification, we will provide a Duplicate privilege Card to Cardholder, in hand or through post as per claimant requests (The cost of the card is Rs.50+Postal charges should be paid by the claimant)
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED TO THE CONTRARY IN WRITING BY Drsheens Privilege Cards, THE SERVICES AND Drsheens Privilege Cards MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Drsheens Privilege Cards DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, Drsheens Privilege Cards DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF ANY RECOMMENDATIONS OR OPINIONS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES (“RECOMMENDATIONS”). YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, SUCH RECOMMENDATIONS.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Drsheens Privilege Cards, our independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to: (a) your use of the Services; (b) any User Content or Submissions you provide; (c) your violation of these Terms; (d) your violation of any rights of another; or (e) your conduct in connection with the Services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTEND PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW Drsheens Privilege Cards , ITS DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY, OR RESULTING FROM, RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES.
UPDATES TO TERMS
We reserve the rights to make necessary alterations to the services provided by us from time to time and in such cases we shall provide advance notice of such changes. While adding additional features to our Services, we may revise these Terms by posting updated Terms,by taking into account applicable laws. You consent and agree to receive notices of updates of these Terms through our posting of updated Terms on our website. You should visit this page regularly to review the most recent and up to date Terms.
For contractual purposes you agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Drsheens Privilege Cards provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications would satisfy if they were in writing. This does not affect your statutory rights.
These terms and all matters arising out of this agreement shall be governed by laws of India. You agree that any legal action or proceedings shall be brought to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Calicut, Kerala, India.
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.